How to Load eBooks onto your Nook
If you've just bought an ebook from the ReAnimus store, thanks! Now you'll want to load it onto your Nook.
It's easy! Here's how:
From your Nook
- Use your Nook's web browser to surf to the store, enter your transaction ID in the Returning Customers box, and download the .EPUB directly to your device. Open it with your favorite ebook reader app.
OR: From your PC
- Download to your computer the .EPUB format of the ebook you purchased.
- Connect your Nook to your computer using the USB cord that came with it. It will connect to your computer like any USB / flash drive.
- Drag and drop the .EPUB file into the folder named 'My Documents' on your Nook.
Disconnect the Nook like you would any USB drive and voila! your new book is in your library.
OR: Email it to Yourself
- Download to your computer the .EPUB file for the ebook you just purchased.
- Send it as an attachment in email to the email account you read on your Nook.
- Open the attachment in email on your Nook.